Dominion Hospital provides inpatient and outpatient treatment options to patients in need of emotional wellness intervention.
Our interdisciplinary approach assembles social workers, mental health nurses, psychologists, expressive therapists and other mental health professionals under the leadership of our medical staff.
“The “First Step” in seeking help from Dominion Hospital is a confidential telephone assessment. Our admissions staff will listen to your concerns and ask you about your history.
Use the links below to find definitions and descriptions of terms, procedures, diagnoses, tests, and other information intended to answer some basic questions you may have pertaining to Behavioral & Mental Health. We hope you find the resources informative and please don’t hesitate to ask us for more information as you need it.
- American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- American Psychological Association
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America
- Conduct Disorders
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- National Bullying Prevention Center
- National Eating Disorders Association
- Student Eating Disorders
Caring for Your Health and Wellness
Dominion Hospital's commitment extends far beyond the walls of our hospital. We care about your health and well-being and take an active role in caring for our community.
Our commitment to a healthy community includes:
- Classes and support groups for specific health needs
- Community outreach partnerships
- Charity care providing free medical care and financial assistance to thousands in our community each year
Learn more about our community wellness programs.