Whether you're a patient or visitor to Dominion Hospital on the web, you'll find all the information you need about our exceptional staff and outstanding programs, services, procedures and facilities right at your fingertips. Online or in person, our priority is to respond to your questions and help you feel welcome, safe and comfortable.
Before you enter Dominion Hospital, you can get information and tools to prepare for your stay.
- Preparing for Your Stay
- Patient Safety
- Patient Rights & Responsibilities
- Reflections Eating Disorders Treatment Center Patients & Visitors
Visit or Contact Dominion Hospital
Review this important information about visiting or contacting Dominion Hospital.
- Hours and procedures for visiting a Dominion Hospital patient
- Map and directions
- How to contact us, including our phone directory
Request Medical Records
You may request a transfer of medical records by printing and completing the Release of Protected Health Information form. When requesting behavioral health records, patients 14 years of age or older must also sign the form. Mail the completed document to:
2960 Sleepy Hollow Road
Falls Church, VA 22044
OR fax the form to (703) 531-6139.
Be sure to complete, initial, and sign where appropriate on the form. Incomplete forms will be returned. The average processing time for requests is ten business days. If you have questions or special requests, call us at (703) 531-6105.
Billing & Insurance
Access the financial tools and answers you need, including:
- Pricing information and other financial resources
- Online bill payment instructions
- Billing and insurance questions
- Financial assistance options