At Dominion Hospital, we’re known for superb mental health care, founded on a culture of clinical excellence, mutually respectful teamwork and compassionate patient relationships.
Collaborating for Top-Quality Care
Whether you’re a nurse, doctor, clinician or support staff member, you’ll have the chance to do challenging, career-enhancing work, while benefiting from the work/life balance made possible in a community setting. You’ll enjoy an abundance of opportunities to grow and thrive in an atmosphere where you’re valued as an individual, provided opportunities for growth, treated fairly and given a voice in decision making.
Equipped to Succeed
Choosing a career at Dominion Hospital means:
- Flexible scheduling that recognizes and encourages your desire to lead a balanced life
- Opportunities to upgrade your knowledge and skills and earn advanced certifications
- A safe and healthy work environment
- Compensation and benefits that are among the best in the healthcare industry
- A diverse and inclusive Equal Opportunity work environment where each team member is a valued contributor
- Potential for career advancement and variety within one of the nation’s largest and most highly regarded providers of healthcare services, the Hospital Corporation of America
A Nationally Recognized Employer
The Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) was ranked as one of Fortune magazine’s 2012 “Most Admired Companies,” with special mention of its innovation, people management and quality of products/services. HCA was also recognized for the third year in a row as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere organization.
Join our Team