Dominion Hospital, the only freestanding mental health care facility in Northern Virginia, leads the region in short-term mental health services for children age 5-12, adolescents age 13-17 and adults age 18 and older, as well as therapeutic programs for eating disorders through our Reflections Eating Disorders Treatment Center.
Crisis Stabilization. Compassionate Care
From our convenient location in suburban Falls Church, Virginia, we offer hope, help, encouragement, support and a full range of treatment options with a distinctive focus on crisis intervention and stabilization through our inpatient and partial hospitalization programs, as well as our strong outpatient referral network. Individuals receive the best quality care through specialized services in safe, healthy, confidential and calming environments.
We treat anxiety and bipolar disorders, depression, chemical dependency and substance abuse with psychiatric illness, self-injury and many other emotional, behavioral and mental health issues. Our Reflections Eating Disorders Treatment Center, a self-contained unit, is the first and only program in Northern Virginia to provide non-punitive interventions in therapeutically and medically appropriate inpatient and partial hospitalization (day) programs, as well as access to outpatient care in one comprehensive treatment center.
Experienced. Comprehensive. Professional
We collaborate with experienced clinicians who excel in identifying symptoms, developing comprehensive treatment plans and delivering effective clinical care. Our inpatient programs provide 24-hour nursing care with full psychiatric services, while our Partial Programs offer a highly structured environment during the day for participants who can return to their homes at night.
Always attuned to the needs of our community, we blend the benefits of a safe and secure treatment environment and an easily accessible suburban location with the top-quality professional expertise that only the most skilled and best-trained mental health, medical and support staff can deliver.
Charity Care & Financial Discount Policy
As part of our ongoing commitment to service, we work hard to help patients address their financial responsibilities in a way that's fair and sensitive to their circumstances. Find more information on our charity care and financial discount policy.
Caring for Our Community
We're in your neighborhood, we care about your health and we take an active role in caring for the communities we serve. In addition to providing outstanding mental health services to our patients, we sponsor many health awareness events each year and contribute to the region's vibrant economy.
Donations & Volunteering
We always appreciate your support and concern for individuals and families affected by emotional, behavioral and mental health conditions. Because the safety, security and well-being of our patients, clinicians and community are paramount, we're not able to accept donations or offer volunteer opportunities at Dominion Hospital.
Take the First Step
If you're concerned about yourself or a loved one, get help now. For a free, confidential and immediate assessment of your situation, call our First Step counselors 24/7 at (703) 538-2872.
Dominion Hospital is a private, tax-paying hospital affiliated with the Capital Division of HCA, Inc., the nation's leading provider of healthcare services headquartered in Nashville, TN, and encompassing hundreds of hospitals and freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and England. Dominion Hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission and licensed by the Virginia Department of Health.
We will provide trustworthy leadership in the area of behavioral healthcare, continuously improve the quality and safety of services we offer and exceed the expectations of our valued customer groups.
- Leading the industry in providing flexible levels of behavioral healthcare
- Leading providers in developing community partnerships
- Leading clinicians in providing trusted, safe, ethical standards of excellence
- Embracing every opportunity to continually improve the quality and safety of our services
- Embracing every opportunity to improve our skills so that we may better meet the changing needs of those we service
- Embracing every opportunity to strengthen our commitment to the value of continuous improvement
- Recognizing the value in gathering information from our customers, both internal and external, and using that information to provide quality
- Recognizing that by listening to our customers we enrich and enhance all facets of our delivery system
- Recognizing that every customer is the key to success
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we strive to deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare in the communities we serve. In pursuit of our mission, we believe the following value statements and are essential and timeless.
- We recognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic worth of each individual.
- We treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness.
- We act with absolute honesty, integrity, and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the way we live our lives.
- We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect and dignity.